Tuesday, December 10, 2019

NIMIN FLASH FANTASY DOWNLOAD

I outlined what I want a "New Nimin" to be, from the core gameplay elements to the overall world, keeping in mind something that is "doable", as opposed to the original flow of "all the possibilities". I'm primarily a writer, though I've dabbled in drawing and I'm currently focused on creating the flash text-game "Nimin". Its does have a furry element, and it is hosted on a fur site, but humans are playable and it caters to alot of other fetishes besides fur. There's little history to Nimin beyond that, a mystery that may be solved some day. Wow, thanks for watching. Click here to edit contents of this page. Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page if possible. nimin flash fantasy

Uploader: Bakree
Date Added: 1 March 2007
File Size: 8.53 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94409
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Nimin Fetish Fantasy - Adult Gaming - LoversLab

The only reason I was doing it anew was because Nimin had been written into a corner I couldn't get it out of and was bloated with things I didn't care about. I do have a " fursona ", though it's not actually furry and helps me fit in around here. Nimin android File size: If some day there is some kind of update in any shape or form, be excited at that time that something new is there.

Ive been playing this for about a year now from update to update and never thought to post it here, but I thought to myself that this would be something the community here might enjoy. I'm really happy you think it's worthy a watch: I will do both as I can, when I can, and try my best to not fall too far behind any of it.

nimin flash fantasy

Check out this new char of mine I based off an old playthrough I did of Nimin years ago: I've played it a couple times in the past.

I even started writing for it, ni,in I haven't done in a long while. Please note that to play or comment on the game at Fur Affinity requires.

nimin flash fantasy

I'd rather you be happy and find that someone special than spend too much time on distractions. Create account or Sign in.

Nimin flash fantasy walkthrough

No matter how much I sought help, no matter how much I redid bits and pieces, no matter what inspiration I could drive, the momentum kept vanishing. You'll have to make an account on the site because they block adult content to non registered users. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it.

nimin flash fantasy

Just don't expect something on the grade as Corruption of Champions or Trials in Tainted Space, because the user-interface for this game is basic and it'll take you a while even with the out-of-date Wiki available to get your bearings.

Now I have a job, live on my own, have friends both online and irl, and other hobbies I can actually do. OOooh, I like this one more than CoC. Don't use the mud though, unless you want a pig tf. I outlined what I want a "New Nimin" to be, from the core gameplay elements to the overall world, keeping in mind something that is "doable", as opposed to the original flow of "all the possibilities". Fenoxo used to have a link to the latest Nimin on his site before it crashed.

I think so; I believe a core part of who I am is somebody that creates erotic fiction. Here are some screenies. I know I am not the only one in that boat, others have expressed the same, and I want to make sure I do something about it rather than wallow in it.

I've got a nice document with enough leeway for spur-of-the-moment decisions, but with enough focus so I know it should make sense. I even wrote up the overall structure and style of the game and had only just begun actually writing the code. Just assume it is. Well, there is link for it in COC link section. Transformations are many and varied, but there is a weight element to the game so if you go too far with pregnancy, breast size, etc against your strength and current race alignment you'll find yourself immobilized before you know it.

In Dark Places To fight evil, you have to understand the dark.

As I have stated in previous journals, I cannot put as much time towards making things as I used to, not even close. Perk Description For those who want to be the very best, like no one ever was, Fetish Master allows you to collect all the kinks. Well, before I was an unemployed something living in the middle of nowhere with my parents, with no life and no friends outside of the internet, that used creativity to keep myself afloat in a sea of depression and likely would not have existed much longer at that rate anyways.

For my written story series:

No comments:

Post a Comment